[Neurodebian-users] BrainVISA libGL error

Fabrizio Pizzagalli fpizzagalli at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:43:44 UTC 2015

Dear Neurodebian users,

I just installed Neurodebian using VirtualBox (5.0.8) , on a Mac OS X (El
Capitan) host.
This distribution is very helpful!

However, I would like to use BrainVISA, but when I try to run the viewer
(Anatomist) I got the following errors.

Do you know how I can fix this issue?
Thank you,
f4b

libGL error: pci id for fd 11: 80ee:beef, driver (null)

libGL error: core dri or dri2 extension not found

libGL error: failed to load driver: vboxvideo

libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so

libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast

X Error: GLXBadContext 169

Extension: 155 (Uknown extension)

Minor opcode: 6 (Unknown request)

Resource id: 0x2600772

X Error: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation) 2

Extension: 155 (Uknown extension)

Minor opcode: 3 (Unknown request)

Resource id: 0x0

[...]