[Neurodebian-users] Installs error

Kiyotaka Nemoto kiyotaka at nemotos.net
Thu Sep 3 23:32:34 UTC 2015

Hi Devin,

I think Yarik suggests changing the settings of Virtual Machine in
Virtualbox.

Here is what you need to do.

1. Turn off VM
2. Select the VM in VirtualBox Manager and click "Settings"
3. Select "Network" and click "Advanced"
4. Now you see "Adapter Type" Change this from "Intel Pro/1000 MT Desktop"
to "PCNet-Fast III" or whatever you like.

Attached is the screenshot of the Network settings.

Hope this helps,

Kiyotaka