[Neurodebian-users] ND menus

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Thu Feb 4 13:38:30 UTC 2016

I am new at the Debian way, and all this githubbing, and I don't know
much about any of the applications other than a few of the
Neuroimaging ones, but I will give it a try with one or two, submit
the request, and if that doesn't try your patience too far, I'll see
how far I can get through the list.

-- bennet