[Neurodebian-users] packages for Ubuntu 16.04?

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri Jun 10 13:50:25 UTC 2016

On Fri, 10 Jun 2016, William Graves wrote:

> Dear NeuroDebian Experts,

> Over the years I’ve come to depend on your NeuroDebian software repository. So when I upgraded one of my lab computers to Ubuntu 16.04, I was surprised to find that some of the neuroimaging software packages do not yet seem to be available for Ubuntu 16. Although FSL was available, I noticed the following missing:
> ANTS, AFNI, and Caret. Any plans to make these available for Ubuntu 16 soon?

see

1. http://neuro.debian.net/faq.html
  "What about Ubuntu?" question

2. re AFNI:
  http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/neurodebian-users/2016-May/001067.html

3. re ANTS -- looking into it now + https://github.com/stnava/ANTs/issues/329

4. Caret -- fails to build ATM, see 1, 2

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org