[Neurodebian-users] Error setting up Condor via NeuroDebian

Rabbani, Qinwan rabbani.6 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Jun 20 22:42:22 UTC 2016

Hello NeuroDebian community,

I am trying to set up condor as in the "Parallelizing FSL - without the pain" tutorial. However, when I try to execute condor_status, I get this error:

Error: communication error
CEDAR:6001:Failed to connect to <127.0.0.1:9618>

I saw mentions of this online but have not found an actual fix. I set it up as a personal machine and set it to run jobs regardless of activity. I am using Ubuntu 15.10 if that matters.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? My end goal is simply to use this with BEDPOSTX.

Thank you,

[http://s16.postimg.org/gsu078bzp/OSU.png]
Qinwan Rabbani
Biomedical Engineering & Neuroscience | Class of 2018
Wexner Medical Center | Clinical Research Data Analyst
Center for Neuromodulation
Neuroscience Research Institute
480 Medical Center Drive, Columbus, OH 43210
Biomedical Engineering Society @OSU | External Vice President
Email: rabbani.6 at osu.edu<mailto:rabbani.6 at osu.edu> | Tel: (330) 303-8494<tel:3303038494>