[Neurodebian-users] ND menus

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Wed Mar 2 00:04:01 UTC 2016

Yaroslav,

I think maybe I screwed something up with the recent updating of the
FSL 5.1 menu item for the neurodebian-desktop.

It seemed to install but not launch FSL.  In trying to figure out what
might be up, I looked at the nd-autoinstall and it looks like the
correct command to run is, from a command line,

$ sudo nd-autoinstall -e /usr/share/fsl/5.0/etc/fslconf/fsl.sh -p
fsl-5.0-core fsl

However, when I put that in the desktop file, it installs
fsl-5.0-core, but it doesn't seem to run fsl.

Not sure how to proceed.  Am I missing something obvious again?

-- bennet