[Neurodebian-users] Installation issues PTB Octave

Neil Dundon neildundon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:14:41 UTC 2016

Hi Yaroslav,

Has there been any issues with PsychHID?

I only have a USB Keyboard and Mouse plugged in, recognised in the
terminal, but when I call d = PsychHID('devices') the usageName structures
are all TBD... tried sudo apt-get install libusb-1.0-0-dev but it's made no
difference... would you have any advice?

Thanks so much.