[Neurodebian-users] Vanderbilt mirror error message

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Fri Nov 11 16:17:58 UTC 2016

The Vanderbilt site still appears to be down.  What kind of check does
the Neurodebian site do that causes it to think that it is OK?  A
simple ping?

If others can get to it, and the problem is with our site being
blacklisted or something, may I know who the Vanderbilt mirror contact
is?

If there is someplace else I should post this question, please let me know.

Thanks,  -- bennet