[Neurodebian-users] standard atlases not installed with fsl

Xin Niu michaelniki1988 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:46:42 UTC 2016

Thanks for your reply. I have found the atlases in old versions of fsl
packages. I just copied the files in data directory to my fsl directory.
It's weird that when I run the commands you suggested, it said my fsl is
the newest and nothing is upgrated. But there were still no atlases or
other files in my data folder.
But anyway I think this problem has been solved.

Best,
Xin

Xin Niu
Drexel University, Department of Psychology
Stratton Hall 314
3201 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104