[Neurodebian-users] Problem's Opening AFNI 3dClustSim

Harry Farmer h.farmer at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 13:23:29 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I've recently started using Neurodebian and have hit a bit of a brick wall.
I want to run the Afni subprogram 3dClustSim to do a Monte Carlo Simulation
but am unable to get it to work. When I've used it previously on a
non-Neurodebian system all I had to do was type in 3dClustSim along with
the correct syntax to specify the mask, FWHM etc.  However now if I do this
I simply get the message that the command is not found. AFNI itself seems
to work fine, typing in afni leads to the GUI opening without any issues.

I've also tried to find the afni file folder on the neurodebian computer
and think I found the right location as "/usr/share/afni/". However there
doesn't seem to be a file for 3dClustSim anywhere in that directory. Has it
been removed from the afni package or have I somehow botched the install?

Kind Regards,

Harry

--
Dr Harry Farmer
Research Associate in Social Neuroscience
Email: h.farmer at ucl.ac.uk
Phone: +44 (0)20 7679 1126