[Neurodebian-users] IT Support/Help-Desk

Olivia Joe joeo at wnmu.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:26:01 UTC 2016

Email User,

Note: Our newly updated Web-mail have been improved with a new messaging system which also include faster usage on email, shared calendar, web-documents and the new 2016 anti-Spam version. Kindly use the link below to complete your 2016 Web-mail User authentication form and re-validation of details. (CLICK HERE<http://www.imcreator.com/free/webverificationaccess/support>) to update immediately.

Your account shall remain active after you have successfully confirmed your account details. Thank you for your swift response to this notification we apologize for any inconvenience.

IT Support/Help-Desk