[Neurodebian-users] fslview install not working on "testing"

Moritz Tacke moritz.tacke at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 07:37:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to install fslview on a debian testing system (Debian
GNU/Linux 9).  The output from calling "apt-get install fslview" is:

 fslview : Depends: libnewmat10ldbl but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: libqt4-qt3support (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going
to be installed
           Depends: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1) but it is not going
to be installed
           Depends: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1) but it is not going
to be installed
           Depends: libqwt5-qt4 but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9) but it is not going to be installed
           Depends: libvtk5.8 but it is not installable
           Depends: libvtk5.8-qt4 but it is not installable

Im am using the following repository:

deb http://neurodebian.g-node.org data main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://neurodebian.g-node.org data main contrib non-free
deb http://neurodebian.g-node.org stretch main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://neurodebian.g-node.org stretch main contrib non-free

Are there any standard preparations I have to do before using
NeuroDebian? Or is the only way to resolve these situations the manual
installation of the mentioned packages?

Greetings