[Neurodebian-users] running neurodebian Singularity container on Redhat EL6?

Bennet Fauber bennet at umich.edu
Mon Aug 28 20:48:31 UTC 2017

Craig,

If you install the neurodebian-desktop, it adds a NeuroDebian menu to
the interface.  Those menu items will prompt you to install a package
(and provide the sudo password) if it isn't yet.  I believe the menu
items call nd-autoinstall.  You can try

$ nd-autoinstall --help

or see the man page for it.

I am not sure which will be better for your situation.  Sorry.

-- bennet