[Neurodebian-users] ANTs in Ubuntu 16.04

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Jan 12 17:59:36 UTC 2017

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017, Christopher Markiewicz wrote:

> Thanks Yarik.

> ANTs installs fine from debian-devel. Can't speak to consistency of behavior, as I'm just playing with it for the first time, but it looks like the build process runs tests by default. Is that insufficient to verify consistency?

;)  yes, well -- somewhat, if

- tests cover the relevant code
- opinion of developers didn't change on how it should work (e.g.
  default options, etc)

so there is always a chance that results you would get with this version
would differ from another... always a chance of new bugs to creep in etc

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org