[Neurodebian-users] neurodebian problem shared folder VirtualBox

boureghda Moha mohaboureghda at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 13 23:56:24 UTC 2017

Hi, To install Neurodebian Virtual Machine, I followed the steps in the video by Alexander L. Cohen https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=neurodebain , I am using windows7 64 bit with the VirtualBox-5.0.16-105871-Win. When I run the neurodebian my shared folder does not appear in the Home directory but in filesystem>media.
How can I move the shared folder to the Home directory to complete the installation like in the video?