[Neurodebian-users] Problem with fslview installation

marco tettamanti tettamanti.marco at hsr.it
Wed Mar 29 09:36:06 UTC 2017

Dear neurodebianers,
a problem with fslview arose a couple of days ago with a dist-upgrade on my
Debian Testing installation:

Linux bll4 4.9.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.13-1 (2017-02-27) x86_64 GNU/Linux

apt-get dist-upgrade removed fslview:

root at bll4:~$ apt-get -s dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
   fslview libopenmpi1.6 libvtk5.8 libvtk5.8-qt4
Remv fslview [4.0.1-7~nd80+1]
Remv libvtk5.8-qt4 [5.8.0-17.5]
Remv libvtk5.8 [5.8.0-17.5]
Remv libopenmpi1.6 [1.6.5-9.1]

I could not find a way to install it back.

root at bll4:~$ apt-get -s install fslview
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  fslview : Depends: libnewmat10ldbl but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: libqt4-qt3support (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going to be
installed
            Depends: libqt4-xml (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1) but it is not going to be
installed
            Depends: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1) but it is not going to be
installed
            Depends: libqwt5-qt4 but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: libstdc++6 (>= 4.9) but it is not going to be installed
            Depends: libvtk5.8 but it is not installable
            Depends: libvtk5.8-qt4 but it is not installable
            Recommends: qt-assistant-compat but it is not going to be installed

Any help is appreciated. Thank you and best wishes,
Marco

--
Marco Tettamanti, Ph.D.
Nuclear Medicine Department & Division of Neuroscience
Email: tettamanti.marco at hsr.it
Skype: mtettamanti
http://scholar.google.it/citations?user=x4qQl4AAAAAJ

Rispetta l’ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.
Respect the environment: if it's not necessary, don't print this mail.