[Neurodebian-users] Problems with FSLeyes 0.15.1-2 on Debian testing

paul mccarthy pauldmccarthy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 22:06:50 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

This is a bug caused by the fact that I have pretty much entirely shifted
to wxPython/Phoenix 4, and have not been performing rigorous testing
against wxPthon 3. I will try and get a new release out this week, although
I am away from home with sporadic internet, so it may have to wait until
December.

Cheers,

Paul