[Neurodebian-users] Installation problems of fsl-complete on debian buster

Hartz, Arne ahartz at ukaachen.de
Thu Jan 25 15:04:08 UTC 2018

Hey there,

I am trying to install the fsl-complete package (http://neuro.debian.net/install_pkg.html?p=fsl-complete). I select debian testing (buster) and tried several download servers. But when finally running

sudo apt-get install

I get

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 fsl-complete : Depends: fsl-5.0-complete but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: fsl-core but it is not installable

I checked whether I have the correct version for my OS via

lsb_release -a

which returns:

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        testing
Codename:       buster

Can anybody help? For these depenencies, I cannot find an independent release for buster,
although the fsl-complete says so.

Cheers,

Arne

Arne Hartz, M.Sc.-Phys., PhD Candidate
Child Neuropsychology Section/Translational Brain Medicine in Psychiatry and Neurology
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychosomatics, and Psychotherapy
Uniklinik RWTH Aachen/JARA Brain Translational Medicine
Neuenhofer Weg 21
52074 Aachen
Germany

phone: +49 241 80-89892