[Neurodebian-users] Policy Git repos Salsa + devel tools

Rafael Laboissière rafael at debian.org
Tue May 1 09:54:24 BST 2018

[N.B.: I think that this message would be more appropriate in the
neurodebian-devel mailing list, but it seems that this list is not
migrated into alioth-lists.debian.net [*].]

I recently NMUed packages biosig4c++ (1.3.0-2.3), libgdf (0.1.2-2.1), and
psychtoolbox-3 (3.0.14.20170103+git6-g605ff5c.dfsg1-1.1) to unstable, in
order to remove the build-dependency on the deprecated package
pkg-octave-dev.  For these three packages, only biosig4c++ seems to have
its Git repository migrated to Salsa.  Are there plans to migrate the
repositories of the other two packages ?

This leads me to a more general question: are there guidelines for the
integration of the NMU changes into the Git repos (specific branches,
merge rules, etc.)?

Finally, are there any guidelines for the toolchains used for maintaining
the NeuroDebian packages (like git-buildpackage)?

Best,

Rafael