[Nut-upsdev] ups.status LB

Alfred Ganz alfred-ganz+nut at agci.com
Wed Aug 3 17:58:21 UTC 2005

Gentlemen,

This is mainly for Arnaud:

I have installed a version of newhidups with the !LB changes, and
emptied a battery for you. After restart I watched ups.status, which
again started out with ups.status containing LB, but as soon as
battery.charge reached battery.charge.low (from below of course), the
LB disappeared as expected! So I think my system behaves as it should!

As I reported earlier, the automated shutdown sequence seems to work
fine, and the shutdown.return command as defined in apc-hid.h works
as expected for my device (APC, Back-UPS ES 650, 818.w1.D, w1).

Thanks for the fix, AG

   Alfred Ganz					alfred-ganz at agci.com
   AG Consulting, Inc.				(203) 624-9667
   440 Prospect Street # 11