[Nut-upsdev] Re: preview of NUT CGI enhancements

arnaud.quette at mgeups.com arnaud.quette at mgeups.com
Mon Aug 22 09:26:56 UTC 2005

[fwded to upsdev]

> It worked for me.  I see that you chose /cgi-bin/nut/ instead.

I still have to adapt the cgi path in the html files according
to the configure options... But I don't know yet how I'll do it!
If you have an idea! We have to extract the cgi root from the
--with-cgipath option, ie having configured nut with:
--with-cgipath=/usr/lib/cgi-bin/nut
and the following in apache configuration:
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/

gives the following path: /cgi-bin/nut
in the html files. The problem is: from which site
will we extract this param, if multi sites are available?
For the moment, I'm thinking of a separate configure
option ("--with-cgi-html-path")

Finally note that the install path is also part of
the "NUT Packaging Standard" task...

> Looks good!
> I wasn't able to get to the task link you had in the email.

here's the right one:
https://alioth.debian.org/pm/task.php?group_project_id=56&group_id=30602&func=browse

I still have the css support task, and the themeability one

> Found a small bug... it doesn't seem to copy the nut-banner.png file
> over with the html files.

right, I've added the banner to the Makefile/DATA_FILES.
thanks for the report.