[nut-upsdev] Belkin and newhidups (was: Belkin F6C550-AVR UPS)

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri Aug 26 19:16:27 UTC 2005

Zaid,

I have a Belkin F6C800-UNV which has both a serial and USB connector.
The serial connection is already working with the Belkinunv driver.

I will connect via the USB and then compare both sets of variables.
This should allow me to correlate and shed some light on the meaning
of many of Belkin's non-standard "Usage" descriptors. With this
information, it should be very easy to write the correct Belkin
bindings for newhidups. I will post my results in a few days.

-- Peter