[Nut-upsdev] Re: The latest newhidups changes

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sun Oct 9 17:49:46 UTC 2005

Alfred Ganz wrote:

> Peter,
>
> Thanks a lot for your latest changes to newhidups, which I like a lot.
> Unfortunately, when I tried to build the latest development tree stuff,
> I got a compile time error when compiling al175.c.

I always just do "make usb" or even "cd drivers; make newhidups" -
it's a lot faster and I really don't usually need to compile hundreds
of serial drivers.

Anyway, there is work on the al175 driver in a different thread, and I
think the latest patch by Kirill Smelkov already fixes this problem.

-- Peter