[Nut-upsdev] Liebert ESP-II protocol

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Mon Oct 17 22:33:54 UTC 2005

Have you seen any similarities between the Liebert serial protocol and
the Belkinunv serial protocol? I am asking because we discovered that
their USB protocols are practically identical.

Do you have any documentation on this ESP-II protocol that you have
reverse engineered? Any code?

The Belkinunv protocol (which I reverse engineered two years ago) is
documented here:
http://www.networkupstools.org/protocols/belkin-universal/

-- Peter