[Nut-upsdev] Gathering information : drivers and UPS infos

Jonathan Dion dion.jonathan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:52:05 UTC 2006

Hello NUT !

In order to fill info structure I'm putting in the drivers, I need to
gather a lot of information.

The information I need, at best, is :

- For each USB UPS, the pair VendorID ProductID
- For each pair Driver/UPS supported, how was made the driver ? By the
manufacturer, by reverse engineering, ...
- Who contributed to which driver
- Who is the "maintener" of each driver

I already have some of this information, but not all. For instance
when a claim function only match the VendorID, I don't know the
ProductID of the UPSs.

If you have some piece of information about this, please send it to
me. Not only will it be usefull to fill the structure, but also to
take stock of what have been done so far

I thank you in advance for your participation

Jonathan Dion