[Nut-upsdev] fixing the cpsups driver

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Dec 30 19:48:41 CET 2006

> This weekend, I've been doing some work with the cpsups driver.

Good! Finally it's getting the attention that it badly needs.

> I'm getting to the point that it seems to be working well, and I've
> managed to fix some of the trouble with it.  How do I go about submitting
> it to the trunk?

1) Get developer access. You need to subscribe to Alioth first

	https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php

and send the login name you created to Arnaud Quette
<aquette.dev at gmail.com> who is managing the project.

2) Since Arnaud is not around at the moment (on holidays), you can also
post the modified sources here. I (or someone else) can then pick them up
and submit them to the trunk. This driver is still marked 'experimental'
so unless the changes are radical, anything goes.

Make sure you have read docs/developers.txt to learn about the coding
standards, before submitting.

Eindhoven - The Netherlands