[Nut-upsdev] megatec over USB - using Andrey Lelikov's approach

Alexander I. Gordeev lasaine at lvk.cs.msu.su
Sun Dec 31 14:40:02 CET 2006

Well, thank you for comments! If I understand right I should modify
Andrey's megatec_usb.c API to conform to one defined in serial.h and
then at link time select over serial.o and serial_usb.o (or usb.o)?
This way can possibly simplify merging too :)
Surely, it is sensible. So I begin to work on Andrey's code.

--
   Alexander