[Nut-upsdev] Replace target.line and target.battery?

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Mon Feb 13 17:43:10 UTC 2006

No objections at all. I looked at all the drivers, and the only one
that seems to differentiate between "output.voltage.target.line" and
"output.voltage.target.battery" is drivers/esupssmart.c, and that
driver doesn't seem to be too sure of what it is doing (it is setting
output.voltage.target.line to something called "INFO_NOM_IN_VOLT",
which would seem to be the nominal *input* voltage?

So I agree that output.voltage.nominal makes a lot more sense.

No problem for apc-hid.c, mge-hid.c.

-- Peter