[Nut-upsdev] NUT localization [was Re: patch file]

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 15:01:38 UTC 2006

On 7/6/06, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> just in time, since I'm finishing 2.0.4-pre1.
> I'll release it tomorrow, and I'll check to include your patch.

One more thing: the patch changes the solis driver language to
Portuguese. Are these units sold outside of Brazil?

At some point, if we start supporting more drivers that are sold
regionally, it might be good to use gettext so that people see driver
messages in their native language, but when debugging, they can switch
to the POSIX "C" locale and get English messages without recompiling.

--
- Charles Lepple