[Nut-upsdev] Re: [nut-commits] svn commit r446 - in branches/Testing: . drivers man

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Jul 12 14:50:40 UTC 2006

> I would be glad if someone (maybe you, Arjen) take over genericups
> maintainership, as I don't own such devices, nor MGE produces it. So my
> interest in this is very limited (apart from NUT general
> maintainership...)

The closest UPS available testing for me is about a one-and-a-half hour
drive, but nevertheless, I'll volunteer to take over maintainership. Most
of the issues can be tested through a serial breakout box and a few
switches anyway, so I guess I don't really need the UPS most of the time.

Regards, Arjen