[Nut-upsdev] Fw: INFOSEC 500 XP en USB et drivers newhidups avec '-x generic'

Jonathan Dion dion.jonathan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 07:02:39 UTC 2006

Hello DaneZ

You know, you shouldn't speack french on this list as ups-dev is an
internationnal mailing list. I you want to have an answer, please make the
effort to translate your request in english.

Nevertheless, Arnaud already answered you on this subject, and I cannot
answer you differently that he did :

As I understand, you need to use the 2.1 version. You can find it, and all
the others version on this page : http://eu1.networkupstools.org/source.html

As Arnaud told you before, please try the following :
- read
http://boxster.ghz.cc/projects/nut/browser/trunk/docs/hid-subdrivers.txt
- try to add your vendorID (0665) to an existant sub-driver, or create a new
sub-driver
- use "newhidups -DD -x generic" (from the 2.1 version), and post what it
returned.

After you have done that, we could perhaps start to help you.

Cheers,

Jonathan Dion