[Nut-upsdev] APC UPS SNMP board

kelsey hudson khudson at tsss.org
Fri Jun 2 00:44:16 UTC 2006

I know this isn't exactly the right place to ask, but I figure at least
*someone* on this list has done it once.

I recently acquired an AP9617 web/snmp management board for my UPS. The
web and telnet part of it work great. However, I can't get *anything*
from the snmp interface. I've triple-checked the community name and
access settings (currently are wide open). I've ensured SNMP is in fact
enabled.

I'd like to be able to use the SNMP interface instead of serial, as I
want to free the serial port for something else.

Is there a trick I need to perform to get this thing to work?

Thanks.
-Kelsey