[Nut-upsdev] NUT shutdown on 'building alarm' (

Bruce Allen ballen at gravity.phys.uwm.edu
Sat Jun 3 18:22:35 UTC 2006

Arjen,

Thanks for your note.  Do I understand correctly that your suggestion
would involve running BOTH the bcmxcp driver (monitoring the Powerware
9315 UPS) and also running the genericups driver (monitoring the
thermostat)?

If I have understood correctly, this is a good idea.  We're physicists so
the idea of wiring a thermostat to a serial port doesn't scare us.  This
would also make it easy to independently monitor the temperature at a
number of different places in the room.

Cheers,
 	Bruce