[Nut-upsdev] Re: RE Fentonups driver - FreeBSD 6.x

Carlos Rodrigues carlos.efr at mail.telepac.pt
Tue Jun 6 11:50:30 UTC 2006

Like Arnaud said, "megatec" is only available on the development
branch, but have you tried "powermust" on the stable release?

If "powermust" doesn't work and you're willing to try the development
branch, try running "megatec" like this "megatec -DDD -a yourups" and
sending me the output.

--
Carlos Rodrigues