[Nut-upsdev] minor building issues (svn HEAD revision 427)

Mike Patterson mpatters at cs.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jun 6 16:08:25 UTC 2006

Peter Selinger wrote on 6/3/06 2:51 PM:
> Why not simply declare the setenv function static? This way it will
> not upset the linker, and would still use the system-provided function
> if available. Would the below patch work for you? -- Peter

Sure, it applies cleanly, although it results in

../include/proto.h:43: warning: static declaration of 'setenv' follows
non-static declaration

when doing the make depend that's still required in driver/.  ;)

Makes no difference to me either way, whatever's easiest for maintainers
- I try not to pretend to be at all a competent coder.

Mike

--
Yesterday it worked
Today it is not working