[Nut-upsdev] fentonups: add Lestar MD-800E

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 08:08:32 UTC 2006

Hi Marek,

thanks for your report, forwarded to the dev list, and logged in the
patch tracker:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=303209&group_id=30602&atid=411544

thanks to also post back the ID string inside double quote to validate
the exact string (use my present gmail address if you don't want to
subscribe to upsdev).