[Nut-upsdev] APC Back-UPS 500

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat May 6 15:08:30 UTC 2006

Hi Rob,

I am replying to a message from December, so sorry if I have lost the
thread of conversation or your UPS has meanwhile been given to the
archaeological society.

The problem with the missing Back-UPS 500 status variables was fixed
on January 27 in the Development branch.

I am not sure about the status of the timeout problem. You wrote:

> >>I'm using nut 2.0.2 from Fedora Core 4 and had some trouble getting my
> >>APC Back-UPS 500 working. I ended up having to rebuild the RPM myself
> >>after making some code changes.

If you still have them, please send these "code changes". -- Peter