[Nut-upsdev] Yet another HID device - Cyberpower AE550

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sun May 7 16:16:33 UTC 2006

Hi Joe,

I read between the lines that (a) you are using the newhidups driver,
and (b) it is working. Is this correct? You might want to post the
output of "upsc" just for the record.

A load measurement is not really essential, although it is nice to
have. Shutdown is usually initiated based on remaining battery
capacity.

-- Peter