[Nut-upsdev] Yet another HID device - Cyberpower AE550

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:09:45 UTC 2006

[followup of the previous mis-sending]

2006/5/9, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com>:
> 2006/5/7, J. Kanowitz <jkanowitz at snet.net>:
> > Also, Ubuntu's package of 2.0.3 doesn't populate /etc/hotplug/usb; I can't tell if that's really a problem or not.

strange, there should be these 2 files :
/etc/hotplug/usb/libhidups
/etc/hotplug/usb/libhid.usermap

Maybe these have not been flushed, or some errors occurs.
You can try to force reinstall (using "apt-get install --reinstall nut-usb").
If these are still not there, tell me so and I'll send you.

These files are still needed as my current debs are still on a
migration path (read, can support both old hotplug systems and new
udev ones).
The next release, probably with 2.0.4, will only ship udev support.