[Nut-upsdev] (no subject)

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 22:05:51 CET 2006

Hi Arjen,

2006/11/13, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org>:
> Browsing through the newhidups.c code, I stumbled across the following:
>
> /* master list of avaiable subdrivers */
> static subdriver_t *subdriver_list[] = {
> #ifndef SHUT_MODE
>         &generic_subdriver,
> #endif
>         &mge_subdriver,
> #ifndef SHUT_MODE
>         &apc_subdriver,
>         &belkin_subdriver,
>         &tripplite_subdriver,
>         NULL
> #endif
> };
>
> Shouldn't the 'NULL' terminator be outside the condition? If SHUT_MODE is
> defined, the list will not be NULL terminated.

right. the fix is in a local uncommited version.

you can safely ignore it or fix it, knowing that:
- nobody currently use newmge-shut (it's still experimental) in the trunk,
- that I'll remove it from the new Testing version,
- and finally that using newmge-shut implies having an mge claimed
unit (I know this last might be overriden)

thanks for the report,