[Nut-upsdev] Tripp-Lite OMNI650LCD

Mike Greaves mike.greaves at itlcircuits.com
Tue Sep 26 15:28:32 UTC 2006

On 10:58 2006-09-26 selinger at mathstat.dal.ca (Peter Selinger) wrote:
> >  Ahhh.  I did try 'newhidups' too; but I will have another look.
>
> If it works, let us know; I'll add this model to our list of supported
> devices. I think so far we have only seen the OMNI900LCD and
> ONMI1000LCD.

Of course.  I've just been testing, and it seems to work
OK with 'newhidups' from the 2.1 tree.  I think you can
add the OMNI650LCD to the list of supported models.

Would it be expected to work with 'newhidups' from the
Debian 'testing' 2.0.4 package?  Because that's where I
started, and it didn't seem to work.

Mike

Mike Greaves
ITL Circuits