[Nut-upsdev] building trunk 886

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:21:47 UTC 2007

On 4/23/07, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Doug,
>
> according to the bb report, the build has finally succeeded!?
> what was the problem?

Nope, sorry, that was my FreeBSD machine.

I was originally thinking that we could use the OS as the column
header for the BuildBot status screen (since it is fairly wide
already), but now I am concerned that slight differences in the
installed packages (Doug seems to have some of the HAL libraries
installed, and I don't) will cause confusion down the road.

I will try to separate things out later this evening. Hopefully it
will not erase all of the old build logs.

--
- Charles Lepple