[Nut-upsdev] Driver for Cyberpower PR2200

Russ Romano russ at cb-1.com
Thu Apr 26 15:35:33 UTC 2007

I will recapture with portmon set to hex this evening.  I was a bit
concerned about capturing an overwhelming amount of data, so I tried to
break it up into pages of a particular behavior in the spreadsheet.  Is
this good, or would you rather I just start capturing from the time I
run the software, and run the UPS through it's paces?

As I noted before, I'll try to capture the log of status info from the
OEM software that matches the stream of data captured in portmon while
varying the load and cutting power off and back on.

Thanks for the mod to cyberpower.c.  I'll try that tonight as well.

-Russ