[Nut-upsdev] Mustek PowerMust 1000AV USB feedbacks

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:12:31 UTC 2007

On 8/8/07, Arjen de Korte <nut+devel at de-korte.org> wrote:
> As far as I know, it isn't down, but the traffic is low. This may be due
> in part to the way how the listserver deals with new messages. It looks to
> me that some sending systems may not be compatible with this, since I
> sometimes receive messages from people directly that were also sent to the
> mailinglist, but never show up there.

Posts from unsubscribed users are moderated to reduce spam. If you do
notice messages that never get through, please mention it to me, Peter
or Arnaud. (Sometimes the moderator notices are flagged as spam on
gmail, and so the new posts take a while to be noticed.)

Also, if a list appears to be down, a good rule of thumb is to try and
contact the list owners (nut-upsuser-owners, for instance) and mention
what is broken.

--
- Charles Lepple