[Nut-upsdev] OMRON BX35F

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Aug 19 08:41:46 UTC 2007

> I have just got OMRON BX35F. Only object files and usage information is
> included.

And you didn't checkout NUT support *before* you bought it. :-)

> Where should I start to help you to get it supported?

Did you already try existing drivers with it? What kind of interface does
it have? Have you tried snooping the communication between the UPS and the
bundled software?

> Any interest in supporting it at all?

Apparently *you* have. Depending on what the above results in, we may or
may not be interested in supporting it.

Eindhoven - The Netherlands