[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r1073 - in trunk: .

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:49:06 UTC 2007

On 8/24/07, Peter Selinger <selinger at mathstat.dal.ca> wrote:
> Well, almost. There is a theoretical possibility that a device, which
> is not the same as the original device disconnected, matches all the
> data in reopen_matcher, but doesn't match subdriver_matcher for some,
> yet unimplemented, reason.

I don't know how much of this will affect tripplite_usb, which uses
some of these files, but some of the Tripplite rackmount UPSes have ID
numbers that you have to retrieve through the protocol (i.e. not
available through the standard descriptors). So all of the units would
have the same PID/VID data, but you would have to connect to each one
to see what its ID is.

--
- Charles Lepple