[Nut-upsdev] Belkin F6C100-UNV + newhidups

Peter Selinger selinger at mathstat.dal.ca
Sat Feb 17 05:25:05 CET 2007

Hi James,

I am not sure what howto's you are looking at. I am looking at the
file INSTALL, in the root directory of the NUT distribution, and it
contains step-by-step instructions, with references to all the
configuration files and man pages you are asking for (with the
exception of upssched.conf, which isn't really needed until you read
upsmon(8)).

egrep '\(5\)|\(8\)' INSTALL

-- Peter