[Nut-upsdev] Re: [nut-commits] svn commit r710 - in trunk: . clients server

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sat Jan 6 21:04:40 CET 2007

Peter Selinger wrote:

> Great, thanks Arjen! Now we need an autoconf test to set HAVE_IPV6
> automatically. I will look into what functionality needs to be tested;
> the test can be refined as problems arise later. -- Peter

The #ifdef'ing is fairly suboptimal (we could merge a lot more code
between the old and new code), but I didn't have enough time to sort
that out. Anyway, we can always do that later, for the time being it
works. If you can figure out the autoconf stuff (I'm not really familiar
with that), that would be great. It seems we already have two reports on
what needs to be available.