[Nut-upsdev] Re: [Nut-upsuser] Network UPS Tools version 2.0.5 released

Kjell Claesson kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se
Thu Jan 18 07:49:17 CET 2007

Hi Henning.

tor 2007-01-18 klockan 01:11 +0100 skrev Henning Brauer:
> * Henning Brauer <hb-nut at bsws.de> [2007-01-18 01:08]:
> > * Kjell Claesson <kjell.claesson at epost.tidanet.se> [2007-01-17 22:01]:
> > > I suppose you are building from source so can you comment out
> > > this in the bcmxcp.c file.
> > >
> > > from line 735 to 741 in bcmxcp.c.
> > >
> > > Like this:
> > > 	/* Get information on Phases from UPS */
> >
> > skipping that query and hardcoding nphases to 1 makes things work again
> > indeed (well, at least, the driver starts and attaches again)

Thanks for the feedback. Now i have to figure out how to handle this
events. Then get some time to fix it.

> on a related note, the driver still incorrectlygets the firmware
> revision
> ups.firmware: 00.91
> that is the firmware rev in the serial multiport card, not the ups. all
> the details in the previous thread about that quite some time ago...

It has to do with the nature of my work on this.
If some one had payed me to do this, and supported me with several
different ups'es, then it should be a different thing.

But it is in the pipe for to be fixed.

Regards
Kjell