[Nut-upsdev] TrippLite USB UPS

Patrick cso at satcharters.com
Mon Jan 22 03:56:25 CET 2007

Glad I was able to provide something useful. Let me know what else you might
need. BTW, hint taken - I'll shut up about the serial stuff (I didn't think
it would be of much use, but I have no idea what strange thing might just be
the missing link for you).

I just sent a bunch of output from Peter's suggestions. It appears the
usbhid-ups driver is seeing the output of the UPS, but I don't really know if
what I'm seeing is what I think it is. Hopefully it is a start at least. I
have too very busy days of work ahead of me, so I may not be able to follow
up until Wednesday. I will wait to hear back from y'all and take it from
there.